Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Everyday Debate Update

Hello Debaters, Coaches and Associates

It has been a little while since I have updated but be assured Everyday Debate is not retired, resting or slacking.  We are in our tournament season and things are busy.  Working with a group of debaters and giving them the attention they deserve presents some challenges.  Additionally, I am researching the Public Forum "Tax Increases" topic since I want to be careful to bring you the most accurate and best quality information and analysis I can.

Finally, I want you to know, I am planning an overhaul of the entire site.  I will likely be adapting a different template, rearranging the various elements on the site, changing the color scheme, and other features to make Everyday Debate easier on the eyes, and hopefully the first place you go to begin your debate topic research.

So stay tuned in.


  1. This is the assistant coach and I approve of this message.

  2. We thank you for your help

  3. I just want to that you for everything you do. It is very appreciated in the debate community.


Feel free to leave comments relevant to the topics and activity of competitive high school debate. However, this is not a sounding board for your personal ideologies, abusive or racist commentary or excessive inappropriate language. Everyday Debate blog reserves the right to delete any comments it deems inappropriate.