Tuesday, February 19, 2013

About March Topics

Hello debaters and coaches.

I know may of you are expecting some additional information about the March topics, both LD and PF and I have much more to say.  In fact I have large parts of the LD Neg position written but I have not been able to post. 

The main reason for the delays, are stemming from the fact this month has been extremely, extremely busy.  Within the last few weeks we participated in our district and region tournaments (two very important tournaments to the say least) and there are other pressing activities on a more personal level that have prevented me from giving these posting the time they deserve in order to make them the best they can be to serve you and the debate community.  This coming weekend, I hope to have everything caught up and posted.

Thank you for your patience and support.  I hope to make it worth the wait.


Feel free to leave comments relevant to the topics and activity of competitive high school debate. However, this is not a sounding board for your personal ideologies, abusive or racist commentary or excessive inappropriate language. Everyday Debate blog reserves the right to delete any comments it deems inappropriate.